Strokestown Golf Club
Strokestown is a scenic 9 hole golf course with stunning views of Sliabh Bawn (White Mountain) in the back drop. The course is beautifully maintained to sit perfectly in the surrounding parkland and fields. The course itself provides a stern challenge for golfers of all levels whilst being an enjoyable experience for all.
We are running a special 2 day special Mid week or Weekend for groups of 10 golfers or more
Deal includes 2 nights B&B
2 x rounds of Golf
1 x Evening Meal at the local Yu Garden Chinese Restaurant
and a Free Pint at the local Hayloft Bar
All for the fantastic price of 119 euros per person sharing
For more details on this fantastic offer Please call Marilyn on 087 293 5591
Golf Club Telephone:
Golf Club Address:
Carrick on Shannon Golf Course
From the highest point, the view is close to breathtaking. The Boyle River and Drumharlow Lake – integral parts of the Shannon water system – touch the land of the new golf holes, and there are also views of the Arigna mountains.
- +353(0)71 9667015
- Woodbrook, Carrick on Shannon, Co Leitrim
- Chris Lowe (Manager)
- A suitable secure facility with shelves, hangers, and wall hooks used for the drying and storage of golf clothing, shoes and equipment to be available
- The facility is well ventilated, and aerated, a dehumidifier to be provided if necessary
- Iron and ironing board available for guest use
- Laundry service to be available on request*
Food and Beverage
- Early continental breakfast can be provided on a breakfast tray
- A comprehensive packed lunch and picnics available on request
- Evening meal available
- Nominated person in house can provide information on local golf courses, golfing events, golf related activities/amenities in the area i.e. Driving range, Pitch & Putt, etc.
- Facilitate and confirm advance booking of tee times and equipment
- Arrange golfing tuition for individuals and groups on request
- Arrange transfers to/from the golf courses on request
Guest Information Directory
- Directory containing current information such as; - local golf courses, including maps and written directions, - transport, i.e. taxi, bus transfers - local activities - visitor attractions - evening entertainment - restaurants, cafés and pubs.
- A selection of golfing literature available for guest use